The leading global network on clusters
TCI Network is the leading global network of main organisations and practitioners with deep expertise in clusters and competitiveness, who collaborate in a unique open, flexible and practical context to advance in the practice of competitiveness, innovation and cluster development.
Through its activities, TCI reaches out to 9,000 practitioners from development agencies, government departments, cluster organisations, academic institutions, companies and multilateral organisations in over 110 countries.
Founded in 1998, TCI is a nonprofit, non-governmental organisation with a global scope, open to members from all continents. Its co-founders include Michael E. Porter, Harvard Business School.
For membership enquiries, please contact Anna Korten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the TCI Network, including its membership dossier, see its press kit.
A Global Board of Directors
- President: Christian Ketels, BCG Henderson Institute, Sweden
- Secretary: James Wilson, Orkestra-Basque Institute of Competitiveness, Spain
- Treasurer: Alberto Pezzi, ACCIÓ-Catalan Government, Spain
- Vincent Dugré, Prologic enr., Canada
- Marco Llinas, Bogota Chamber of Commerce, Colombia
- Frédéric Miribel, Invest in Lyon - Aderly, France
- Merete Daniel Nielsen, Cluster Excellence Denmark, Denmark
- Manuel Montoya, Automotive Cluster of Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Werner Pamminger, Business Upper Austria, Austria
- Tracy Scott-Rimington, Regional Development Australia - Brisbane, Australia
- Madeline Smith, Institute of Design Innovation, Glasgow School of Art, United Kingdom
- Danka Milojkovic, Cluster House, Serbia
- Klaus Hassis, ask klaus! & Combine Innovation GmbH, Germany
- Geunwoo Ryu, Keimyung University, Republic of Korea
Become part of a global Network
Joining the TCI Network means getting access to:
- A global network of experts
- Worldwide visibility as a practitioner or organization of excellence
- Regional activities and networking
- Discounts for conferences and events
Individual memberships are as low as 200€
Visit the TCI Network for more information on memberships.