TCI 2018's official hotel is the Chelsea Hotel Toronto, Canada's largest hotel with a boutique style feel. This 3-star hotel is also the location of Day 3 of the global conference.
Chelsea Hotel Toronto
Address: 33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z4
Tel: +1 (416) 595-1975 | Fax: +1 (416) 585-4375
Reservation hotline: 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) - Must quote "2018 TCI Global Conference
Jodi Kalbfleisch, Catering & Conference Services Manager
Tel: +1 (416) 585-4306 | Fax: +1 (416) 585-4393
The Institute has secured a special rate for TCI 2018 delegates that includes a deluxe continental breakfast.
Stay in a Chelsea Room (w/ deluxe breakfast and balconies in each room) at the following occupancy rates:
- Single: $207.25/night
- Double: $235.50/night
- Tripe: $293.79/night
- Quad: $352.00/night
All rates are listed in Canadian dollars (CAD). Rates do not include 13% Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) or the 3% Destination Marketing Program (DMP) fee. The rate includes tax for the deluxe breakfast.
Ready to book?
There are 3 easy ways to book your room at the Chelsea for TCI 2018:
- Book online: Use our exclusive online booking link here and receive and an instant confirmation # or click the "Book now" button below.
- Call the reservation hotline at: 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) and quote "2018 TCI Global Conference" for the conference rate
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "2018 TCI Global Conference" for the conference rate
The Chelsea Hotel Toronto offers guests many services, including:
- Family friendly amenities including a 130 ft waterslide, Kid Centre, and Teen Lounge
- Show your key and save at over 20 of Toronto's hottest attractions including 20% off all walking tours with Buzz Tours, 15% off Ripley's Aquarium, 15% off Elmwood Spa and more!
- Steps away from some of Toronto's attractions, including Yonge & Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, and the famous Toronto sign at Nathan Phillips Square.
We highly recommend staying at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto as it is venue for Day 3 and offers a competitive rate for all delegates.
As Toronto is a very busy city, hotels in the vicinity of the conference venues are smaller and offer higher rates. However, should you choose to book with other hotels in the area, you will need to make your own arrangements. In addition, conference shuttles will only stop at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto.