For any registrations (and payments) received by July 16, 2018, 50% of your registration fee will be refunded to you. For any payments received after July 16, 2018, no refunds be issued. However, the registration can be transferred to an alternate. This information must be communicated to the organizing team.
We highly recommend that you apply for your visa or eTA before registering.
TCI Network Member Registration Policy
- TCI Network members must verify their membership as requested on the registration form. Organizers reserve the right to revoke registrations in the case that a registrant is found to not be a current member of the TCI Network.
- Delegates who become members after registering will not be refunded the difference.
- For organizational members, a maximum of 10 tickets are allowed to be purchased and each ticket holder must be verified.
- Registration is only deemed complete when payment is received.
- The Institute, host of TCI 2018, is not responsible for any declined payments, insufficient funds, or errors in registering.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure that the information inputted is accurate and complete.
- Registration fee paid is final and cannot be refunded for payment of a lower rate or applied retroactively.
- All applicable taxes (and fees if wiring) must be paid upon purchase in addition to the stated price.
- All cut-off dates such as when the early bird date rate ends is based on Eastern Standard Time in Toronto.
- There will be no on-site registration and the Institute reserves the right to turn away any guests who have not fully registered for TCI 2018 before arrival on October 16, 2018.
Any details inputted in the registration form and communicated with the conference organizers, local steering committee, or the Institute will be kept confidential.
However, for the purposes of planning, communication, and execution (including sponsorship agreements) of TCI 2018, your registration information may be shared with the Institute's partners and TCI Network and its affiliates such as next year's conference organizers. No payment information will ever be shared. In addition, TCI 2018 will be documented and photographed and therefore your photo and video may appear on all conference related websites and publications, including the TCI Network's website and Flickr channel. By registering for TCI 2018 you allow the organizers to allow the use of your photo and video footage (if any) for purposes related to the global conferences.