Until Oct 14, 2018
- TCI member: $1,000 CAD (~€730)
- Non-TCI member: $1,300 CAD (~€860)
The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) of 13% will be applied to all tickets sold at any of the above rates.
Please note that will be not be offering on-site registration.
TCI Network members will be asked to prove their membership when registering.
The conference fee includes:
- Access to all sessions, including a cluster immersion experience, all Engage plenary sessions on Day 2, and all any Exchange breakout sessions on Day 3 (unless otherwise noted).
- Lunches and breaks throughout the conference.
- Welcome reception the evening of Day 1.
- Conference dinner the evening of Day 2. (Note: Requires RSVP)
- All conference materials, including access to the event mobile app and programme booklet.
- Transportation during the conference for Day 1 cluster immersion experiences and Day 2 to/from the conference dinner.
The conference does not include:
- Harmonized sales tax of 13%, which will be applied to the registration fee.
- Travel costs to and from Toronto, such as airfare, and transfers to the Chelsea Hotel Toronto.
- Visa or eTA fees.
- Accommodation at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto.
- Parking costs, if bringing personal vehicles.
Coming as a group (5 or more)? Email us at email@example.com for group discounts.
Are you a student? We have a limited number of student tickets available. In addition, we have energy exchange opportunities for any interested students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To see a full list of our registration and refund policies, visit our Policies page.
TCI Network Membership
Interested in joining the TCI Network to take advantage of a lower rate and receive the benefits of a membership? Visit the TCI Network page for more information and to contact the Network for membership.